Saturday, February 23, 2013

So Much Shopping... Too Little Time!!

Goodness!  Time does fly by sometimes!  It has been over 3 months since I have chatted with the world and I have missed it.  One computer bit the dust, taking all my photos with it... 
Hubby bought me a wonderful new desktop computer, but alas it has Windows 8 and I still haven't figured out how to edit photos~ following instructions doesn't work.  So I am trying a laptop again. 
I think that's better than letting another 3 months pass. 
The holidays have come and gone~ even Valentine's Day and my birthday! 
Going to many, MANY auctions!  I will start back in November with assorted auction reports and hopefully find time to get caught up.  Starting with back on Mickey Mouse's birthday!  I got a wonderful Mickey Mouse lot!  Cute group of Mickeys, but the main thing I wanted is the Mickey lunchbox~ Annette is on it!  Keeping up my supply of pixie dust.  Also got a box full of advertising premiums because I thought they looked like fun and thought they would sell well on ebay.   Not really, but I did make a few dollars on them.  I love the DuckTales plastic case with the candy in it.  I can't find anything out about it.  Google searches and asking friends who collect this kind of thing has not gotten me any answers.  Love Disney afternoon, so I am happy to keep it! 
The end of November~ Thanksgiving Sunday~ was another of Ryan Auctions awesome Vintage Clothing and Textile Auctions.  As always, Denise had an amazing array of treasures for us all to bid on.  I got a group of Hawaiian print dresses~ some made in Hawaii~ just because I liked the bright colors!  I always seem to forget to take photos...  Need a smart phone so it becomes an automatic action, but hubby isn't ready for it yet  :-p
Also a box lot of shirts, etc. because it has a gorgeous skirt made of barkcloth type fabric with huge red roses.  I might just use the fabric for something else or add it to my collection!              So that's November... that I remember...  As if I am going to remember where ALL this new stuff came from!                  M-I-C- See ya real soon!    K-E-Y- Why? Because I like you!!        M-O-U-S-E!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment